Top 10 Reasons You Should Have a Business in Downtown Danville, Illinois
1. Downtown Upper Story Development Loan Program (See below.)
2. Façade Grant, Façade Deferred Loan and Façade Loan Program (See below.)
3. Located in an Enterprise Zone and partially located in a Tax Increment Financing District
4. Reasonable and competitive lease rates, less maintenance including snow removal and landscaping
5. Parking availability with free parking in eight lots within a four block radius as well as free parking on North Vermilion Street
6. Support of Downtown Danville Inc. and the City of Danville
7. Proximity to restaurants, retail, services, grocery store, pharmacy, entertainment, banking, public library, museums, public transportation
8. Large population of nearby residents and employees from city, county and local offices
9. Cooperation among business owners for retail promotions
10. Cultural arts center with Temple Plaza, Walldogs murals, Signpost Forest, the historic Fischer Theatre, art galleries
To find out what properties are available for lease or sale in downtown Danville, call DDI at 217-443-3886 or email email@example.com for more information.
The City of Danville (Illinois) offers the Small Business Revolving Loan Program to assist local for-profit business entities in expanding existing operations and assisting new firms pursuing new business opportunities. Any for-profit property owner, tenant or purchaser of a property that employs fewer than 100 people, is eligible to participate in the Small Business Revolving Loan Program.
View the PDF for full details for additional information including:
• General Revolving Loan Program Guidelines
• Façade Grant Program Element
• Façade Deferred Loan Program Element
• Façade Loan Program Element
• Historic Landmark Loan Program Element
• Special Projects Loan Program Element
• Slipcover Removal Grant Program
• Application Form
• Procedures for making application
For additional information, please call the City of Danville’s Public Development office at (217) 431-2320 or the Downtown Danville Inc. office at (217) 443-3886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in locating a business in downtown Danville?